mandag den 29. juni 2009

Mac Pro and Macbook Pro

First of all my firm, Colorthief is now a reality. All the paperwork is done and I have recived my CVR-no. YEAH!

Now that the weekend has passed it's time to exhale. Damn, what a weekend. Old PC crashed -> recovery -> buy new computer -> more recovery -> learning to use Macintosh -> amazed by Macintosh -> getting all the needed programs -> back to work -> and finally very very sleepy. This is how my first vacation days went hehe. So where does this leave me?

Well... Now I work on a very powerful Mac Pro, replacing my old 2GB Ram, 250GB HD, 1.8GHz dual core PC with a 16GB Ram, 4000GB RAID HD, 2 x 3.0GHz quad core (That's 8 cores!). A nuclear power plant:)

Also our little firm has a 15" Macbook Pro 4GB, 250GB HD, 2.40GHz dual core for Sigurd to work on. So this weekend has been a total transformation for us:) Colorthief is now running only Mac.

Since I'm new to the world of the Apple - I'm gonna need some help from all you Mac-people hehe.

Here is a picture of the new machines




Ingen kommentarer: