tirsdag den 3. marts 2009

Gear and what not?

First of all here is a little add for my new "company", Colorthief.
We create grafik solutions for up and coming bands in Denmark. Our main focus is creating graphic and photos for myspace profiles. Myspace is the most common used for sharing and promoting music in the world. To learn more about Colorthief, go to www.myspace.com/colorthief (in danish).
















Back to the blog:)
Well I guess it's time for an update on my equipment list, cause alot has changed:)
Fisrt of all I have had the chance to buy my all time favorite camera body, the Canon flagship, Canon EOS-1D Mark III. This camera has fantastic speed and build quality - I Love it. To get this I ofcause had to sacrifice my Canon EOS 40D - no regrets:) I have also sold my Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro and Sigma 140-EM Macro Ringflash due to the lack of use. Alot of my studio ligthing is to be sold and upgraded for more Watts. Studioequipment, not listed. I'll make a new entry about that when it's uptodate. Last but not least I have bought a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM and a Canon EF 1.4 X II Extender giving me the perfect match for my new camera body. This set is perfect for on location and action shots. Weater and splash-proof:)
I'm not listing software and studio equipment in the future unless there is new additions.
So enough said, here is the list.

Camera body
Canon EOS-1D Mark III - NEW

Lens'
Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 USM Fisheye
Canon EF 17-35mm f/2.8 L USM
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM
Canon EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM - NEW
Canon EF 80-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II
Canon EF 1.4 X II Extender - NEW

Flash
Canon Speedlite 420EX
Canon Speedlite 580EX II
Canon Wireless Flash Trigger ST-E2

My wishlist atm.
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 II L USM - NEW
Canon Speedlite 580EX II - NEW

Ingen kommentarer: