søndag den 14. september 2008

Unmask The Joker

I couldn't help myself. After seeing the look in Sigurds eyes there was only one person (or two, but i didn't want to put him in a suite, Patrick) I could think of - Heath Ledger as the Joker!
So I re-retouched it! Here is the before and after shot hehe!

Psygurd
Picture taken with Canon EF 17-35mm f/2.8 L USM and Canon Speedlight 420EX.
Post-production in Photoshop CS3





















Same picture as above. The makeup is made with brushes in Photoshop. The result would probably have been better with real makeup - but hey this works aswell and we dont have to set up for another shot:)

Here is Sigurd as The Joker!





















EDIT: I have just added a cross between the two above photos. This has more Polanski to it - Still got the lipstick and black eyes but the white is gone and I've added some more intensity to the eyes;)


Roman Polanskified

Ingen kommentarer: