søndag den 13. juli 2008

Photos from the Thistle field

Today I went for a walk near the University of Southern Denmark. I tried to catch some sunlight between the ocean of clouds in the sky. It was very windy but no rain. I went to one of my favorite ponds to look for newly metamorphed frogs (Rana temporaria). The pond was all dried out but I managed to find several froglets. After that I walked through a large field of thistles. There was a lot of butterflies (mostly species I already have pictures of) wich I got some ok photos of. Here are a few photos.

Rana temporaria (Butsnudet frø)
Picture taken with Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro lens.
Post-production in Photoshop CS3












Lake, field and sky!
Picture taken with Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM telelens.
Post-production in Photoshop CS3





















Coenonympha pamphilus (Okkergul randøje)
Picture taken with Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM telelens.
Post-production in Photoshop CS3












Ochlodes sylvanus (Stor Bredpande)
Picture taken with Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro lens.
Post-production in Photoshop CS3

Ingen kommentarer: